These terms of service handle the activities of users of this site. Thus, we will only grant you access to this site, if you agree to follow our terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, then you should not access our services.
GeekyMag.com gives the permission to download a temporal copy of the website materials. However, we grant this license for only personal and non-commercial transitory use. This is not a transfer of ownership, but a grant of license. Thus, under this terms you may not:
- change, copy or distribute materials.
- use for commercial purpose.
- attempt to change, edit or reverse engineer any software in use on the GeekyMag.com website.
- remove or change copyright from the material on our website.
- extract and compile materials from our website and join with materials from other sites.
- transfer or mirror any content of this website to another person or site. We will end your license if you violate any of the terms above. Also, you must destroy any material or content taken from this website. This will But be after termination.
The Information we provide on this site is only for general purposes. We on … are the owner of this information, and we promise to keep it up to date. However, we do not assure you that it is correct, useful, accurate and complete. Thus, the reliability of this information is at your own risk. Furthermore, there are links to and from this website. However, we do not have anything to do with the correctness of the information on these websites. There are special efforts to ensure the smooth running of this website at all times. Yet, we are not responsible for any technical issues. That is, those that may lead to temporal unavailability of this website.
GeekyMag.com will not be responsible for any loss. Including those that arise from the unavailability of some information on the website. This law applies even when there had been either written or oral notice earlier.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
GeekyMag.com does not guarantee that its materials are error free. Thus, it may contain some typographical or technical errors. We reserve the right to make revisions to the website contents. However, we do not owe you any prior notice to these revisions. But, we are not under any obligation to make revisions to the contents of our website.
GeekyMag.com does not endorse any of the links to and from its website. The correctness of the information on those websites has nothing to do with GeekyMag. Thus, the information taken from those websites is at your own risk.
The law of the State of GeekyMag.com rules all the activities on the site, irrespective of the position of the conflict of law.